Having the right level of support is important to feeling comfortable, secure and independent in retirement. GenCare offers Active Retirement Living, giving you a luxurious, maintenance-free lifestyle. For a little more support, Assisted Living provides just the right amount of assistance to give you peace of mind, keeping you active and healthy, while the signature PEAK Memory Care program offers empathetic care to support the minds of those living with memory loss in a program specially tailored to their needs where they are engaged where they are today.
Live life to its full potential
TO GenCare Lifestyle Federal Way, living life to its full potential means respecting and leveraging the key health factors that make up the whole person – that is, where their Entire lifeMT It is designed around four essential components to help residents live happier and healthier lives.
- Eat better: GenCare focuses on wholesome, wholesome meals prepared with nutritious ingredients tailored to your unique needs, including gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan and diabetic options. Good health starts with good food!
- Better move: GenCare also offers several programs to help you movement better. On site, certified personal trainers help with strength training, flexibility, balance and rehabilitation.
- Think better: A healthy body goes hand in hand with a healthy mind, and stay mentally sharp has huge health benefits. GenCare residents can participate in a variety of activities and clubs.
- Live better: Retirement is the start of a whole new chapter, when you can live better and stay connected and involved with your friends and neighbors, and the community at large. GenCare offers a variety of ways to stay engaged with the community with programs that matter.
GenCare Lifestyle Federal Way
At the beautifully renovated GenCare Lifestyle Federal Way, residents can live the lifestyle that suits their needs. Each of the 108 suites has undergone extensive renovations and the suites range from studio to two-bedroom with kitchenettes, kitchens, washer and dryers, walk-in showers, air-conditioning, and an emergency pull-out system. There are also 33 Memory Care Suites on campus with their own courtyard and 24-hour care staff.
In addition to the many things offered as part of the Whole Life Living program, residents of GenCare Lifestyle Federal Way have access to a range of other services and amenities.
- Housekeeping on site means you have more free time to enjoy it, and there is plenty to do!
- Happy hour once a week with live entertainment
- 24 hour care staff
- Complete calendar of activities and adventures
- Hairdressing salon on site
- Charming bistro
- Park-like courtyard with relaxing pond
- Private dining room for family reunions
- Transportation services
- Accepted animals!
Welcome home: your time is yours
Your loved ones can sleep easy knowing that you are being taken care of in a place that you can truly call home! The GenCare Lifestyle supports you in many daily activities so that you can spend your time doing what you love or exploring new horizons.
Retire with confidence and discover a new way of life. Schedule a visit today and find out about GenCare’s fall move-in offer.